Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mr. Boss Man


My two year-old recently created a new game called 'farm.' And by 'farm' he doesn't mean "You're a horse and I'm a cow" or "I'm on the combine," but rather, he says to me, "I'm Daddy and you're Dave."

In case you're wondering, Dave is the hired man. So our game goes something like this:

My little boy takes an authoritative stance and says loudly, "Dave, help me get this fixed." or "Dave, go ahead and open that door for me." and often, "Dave...DAVE, I need your help here!" Etc. etc., all day long.

I'm beginning to think he just figured out a way to be bossy without getting in trouble.


2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as a Dave made me laugh so hard. Hunter sounds awesome. (Love his stance above.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, he's turning into quite the character! It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete